What it is
GrönteQ currently offers a comprehensive IT health check package to SME’s without any commitment to buy services. This facility provides start up businesses with a clear direction on how to structure their IT environment.
For established businesses this service gives a complete overview of the strengths and weaknesses in their current IT setup and makes recommendations for improvement.
What you get
At the end of this exercise we will make a presentation to senior management where we take them through our findings, highlight areas for improvement and make recommendations on how to improve the health and performance of the IT environment.
The recommendations made in our presentation can be used for short to medium term IT strategy planning.
How it works
1. You request this service
2. We meet your senior management team to understand your business’s needs.
3. Our experts meet your key stakeholders and start the IT health check
4. We document our findings, analysis and recommendations
5. In a final session with your senior management team we will present our findings and discuss recommendations
- Business IT Alignment
- Value IT (Reduce IT costs)
- Disaster Recovery for IT
- Servers and Storage
- Data Center/Server Room
- IT Network
- IT Security